Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Commercial

Above is my commercial. The first time I ever filmed a movie. For this project I worked with my friends Kathy, Amy and Emiliano. Our commercial is an advertisement for Gatorade. We chose three different Gatorade products to advertise when using our video. We used the drink, the chewables and the protein bar. We had each of the three actors consume one of the products while they performed an athletic activity. The first one was Kathy who was preparing for a track meet. Afterwards was me who was doing conditioning while eating a chewaable. The last one was Amy who was doing gymnastics after she ate an energy bar. Emiliano was the camera man for the commercial. Luckily we only had to shoot the movie once. We did run into problems during the editing process however. The entire class experienced computer problems for most of the week, but when we came back after the weekend they were working normally. Since this was my first video my acting wasn't as good as it was in my music video and movie but I think that I still had a decent performance. We also had to work around the fact that other filming groups were on the field to and at times, they got in the way of our filming. I think that the editing was the most complicated part, but once we figured out how to use the software it was easy. While I enjoyed filming the other two videos I think that this one was the most fun to film because we had a larger group and we got to film outside. I'm both excited and anxious to submit my work. Despite this I am confident that I have a good video. I look forward to receiving my grade in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment