Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Movie Opener

Above is my movie. The last video that I filmed was this two minute opener to an action movie. Unlike my first video there were only two people in my group this time, me and Emiliano. We filmed at my house and the whole filming process only took an hour the first time. We did a lot of re shoots before we finally submitted it. Usually the re shoots focused on one scene and took about half an hour. Then we would edit it my laptop. Most of the editing sessions happened on my laptop because the school computers weren't working properly. This meant that we couldn't use the school's free editing software, pinnacle studios, and we had to find a different watermark free software. The one that I found was filmora, I personally think it's the best free editing software and that it was better than pinnacle studios. When the time came to edit it took way longer than the other two videos did. This is because we had over two minutes of footage and we had to place the clips in the proper order and then trim the video down to two minutes. I would say that the whole process took about four hours not including the re shot footage. We also had to do other schoolwork so it was hard to find time to work on the film. But in the end I think that we made an amazing film and I am really proud of what we accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment