Tuesday, April 14, 2020

CCR

For the CCR of my movie the most difficult part was finding time to film. Since I am out of school teachers have assigned me several assignments weekly. I had to find a way to balance filming with other work. I also had to work at a time that wouldn't disrupt my parent's work and my brother's online classes. These factors made it take around a week to finish the video, but if I didn't have these factors it might have taken an hour. When I did record the video I would read out the question then I would spend about two minutes answering it and I would include some footage from my movie. Then I would explain how the footage helped to answer my question. Using this system I was able to record over ten minutes of footage. After I made sure that I recorded enough film I started the editing process. For this I used the Filmora editing platform. In my opinion this is the best free editing software. The first technique that I used was the fade in and fade out technique. This gave a smooth transition between the questions. This is also a technique I used in my movie and I found it to be very effective. Also used a burn in and burn out techniques to transition between clips from the movie and the actual video. I used this because it felt like a more natural transition for the video. I also inserted the music that I used in the movie to explain how I followed conventions for my genre. I believe that with all the editing and recording that I used really payed off. This has been an amazing year and AICE Media is a great class that I would recommend to everyone. I am excited to turn this in and look forward to next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment